For the first time the Nordic Radio Symposium will be held in Finland. The event covers all areas of radio and wireless communications technologies from
physical layer solutions and transceivers to radio network techniques. Participants from all parts of the world are welcome with a special invitation to those coming from Nordic countries and Europe.
The Nordic Radio Symposium (NRS) 2004, including the Finnish Wireless Communications Workshop (FWCW) 2004, will be held in Oulu, Finland, from 16 August throught 18 August 2004. Tutorials will be organised on 16 August.
The combined NRS'04 & FWCW'04 will provide a forum for exchange of information on the latest advances in the broad field of radio science and communications. The programme will include contributed and invited presentations.
The symposium will highlight the following topics:
- Antenna Systems
- Channel Measurement and Modelling
- Broadband Wireless Access
- Modulation, Channel Coding and Detection
- Multiple Access Techniques
- Radio Resource Management
- Receiver Techniques
- Space-Time Signal Processing
- Transceiver Architectures, Testbeds and Field Trials
- Ultra Wideband Radio
- Wireless Networks
- Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Protocols and Architectures
- Security and Privacy
- Integration and Interworking of Wired and Wireless Systems
- QoS in Wireless Networks
- Middleware Support
- Wireless Applications
NRS'04 & FWCW'04 is jointly organised and sponsored by the Nordic Radio Society, IEEE Finland Section,
and the Centre for Wireless Communications, University of Oulu.
Technical Programme (PDF)
If you want to open printable version of the programme, please click HERE