- Technical and admin meeting at 12th of December 2013, time: 13-16, room: TS126, place: University of Oulu (Tietotalo).
Agenda: Meeting will start by a talk by Seppo Yrjölä, NSN. He will talk about a spectrum sharing mechanism recently adopted in
the EU level and demonstrated here in Finland: "World 1st on air Licensed Shared Access (LSA) trial with Finnish ecosystem - a facilitator
for harmonized access to 2.3 GHz mobile spectrum in Europe".
Further meeting agenda includes i) discussions about travel grant applications sent in summer (this is really late but we will do it anyway), ii) proposals for chapter activities like DLT. We will use Microsoft Office Live Meeting for this event such that outsiders can also join.
- Technical meeting, 2013, September 6, 10:15-11:00, room TS101, University of Oulu Dr Mark Reed, Australian National University, Adj. Researcher UNSW, Canberra, Senior Lecturer "Heterogeneous Networks and Self Organising Networks : New Results and Future Challenges"
- Technical meeting, 2013, August 22, Thursday 10:00-11:00, room TS128, University of Oulu Kasun Hemachandra - visiting doctoral student from University of Alberta, Canada - talks about "Performance Analysis and Novel Designs for Multi-cell Wireless Relay Networks" and at Monday 26th (same place & time) Madushanka Soysa - visiting doctoral student from University of California, San Diego - talks about "Receiver processing techniques in FBMC"
- Technical meeting, 2013, May 21, Tuesday 14:00-15:00, room TS107, University of Oulu. Dr. Chathuranga Weeraddana, Automatic Control Lab, KTH -The Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden talsks about "On the application of optimization methods for secured multiparty computations" and "Optimizing Client Association in 60 GHz Wireless Access Networks"
- Technical & Management meeting, 2012, December 17, Monday 9:00-11:00, room TS407, University of Oulu. At the beginning Camilla Hollanti talks 1 hour about IT research in Aalto titled "Number theory meets reliable fading channel communications". Welcome.
- Technical meeting, November 22, 2012, 15:15-16:00, room TS128, University of Oulu. Prof. Jens Zander, The Royal Institute of Technology, will keep a lecture titled "Will is scale - on the commercial feasibility of secondary spectrum access".
- Technical & Management meeting, May 16, 2012, 9:00-11:00, room TS407, University of Oulu. At the beginning, Harri Saarnisaari talks about "symbol and frequency synchronization in packet radio systems".